Tuesday, November 6, 2012

New Things Coming to Owlnestly Reviews!



Hold tight guys, a new thing is coming to Owlnestly Reviews! Once a month I am going to shake it up a bit and review a novel that is completely different from what I have reviewed previously. These reviews will be called "Out of the Owl's Nest."

This said, I am up for anything! Sci-fi, history, Christian, non-fiction, and even erotica! If you don't want to read that odd, and seemingly out of place review I will totally understand. If you do, then by all means read away!

Thanks for following guys and and I hope you are up for anything and are as excited as I am for this! Comment away!

2 comments:

Leigh Ann said...

Oh my gosh. I love love LOVE the owls! So cute. I'm a new follower from over at Book Blogs. I'm currently having 2 giveaways if you'd like to enter. Just click the giveaways tab to check them out. Either way I would absolutely love for you to stop by for a visit and follow back if you would like! :) Here's the link: MaMa's Book Corner Have a wonderful Tuesday!

Unknown said...

Thanks so much! I followed back <3

Post a Comment